HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» woof woof's bio
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 pm by woof

» Oh where oh where have are little wolfies gone?
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 am by Draxion

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:58 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 pm by Guest

» Hidden Secrets NEW SITE
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 pm by Guest

» Heroes and legends pack
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm by Guest

» Chaotic Origin [phpbb]
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 pm by Guest

» Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm by Aero

» Where has everyone gone?
The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:55 pm by Calypso

Top posting users this month
No user
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Sister Sites
Sotu v2 Sotu v2
Affiliates
SORDID SECRETS Ruins of Wildwood!
Imporia Lunari Addunt
Vote for us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Forum Roleplay Top 100 Canine Sites Copacetic
Copyrights
Site © New Dawn Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners. Dawnthieves.

The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Kalila was going to continue to walk but suddenly stopped. She had remembered that her had forgotten about Temple." Uh-oh" Kalila muttered. She could hear the alpha's steps louder and louder. Kali turned around and faced him. "I..I..uhm do...n't knooow.." She said horrified about Temple being mad at her.

She didn't know if r was mad at her or not,but something told her he would. Though surprisingly he wasny or was he bidding it..she wondered to herself. Kali turned and look at Aero who was looking at her terrified. She wanted to tell him that Temple wont attack him,but she couldn't because she didn't know if he would or not. She had just met them both, and didn't know them too much so he couldn't tell.

Kalila turned back to Temple." I..am..uhm sorry...about what I did..I..I forgot.." She said embarrassly looking down at her paws. She liked Temple and all,but she was sorry she had forgotten about him,she didn't mean it and hoped to be forgiven. Kali looked into the alpha's eyes." I won't leave again.." She said looking at Aero. It was her fault they had gotten into some trouble..well if they were I trouble.

Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Character Info
Pack: Western Pack
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Aero could hear the fear in Kalila's voice " It's my fault that she left sir and I will take any punishment you would like to give me" he said. Aero didn't want his friend to get into trouble he was willing to take her punishment he just hoped that the punishment wouldn't be death. Aero looked at Kalila he could sense she was still scared he was too but he didn't want his friend to get punished he thought that was why she was scared.

The Alpha looked very upset and mad at Kalila Aero was a Rouge wolf he knew he wasn't suppose to be hanging out with a pack wolf. Aero tucked his tail between his legs he feared that the alpha would give Kalila the punishment and not him. " See you on the other side buddy he whispered to Kalila thinking his punishment would be death.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5gW3t7m34M
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Kalila looked up at Aero.but-why? She wondered to herself. Aero was ready to take the punishments because of her. No way...
She looked into the alpha's eyes." It's not Aero's fault..it's uhm mine..I woke him up because do thought he was deead and then we started to talk and walk when I asked him if he could show me..uhm a place.." Kalila said in a calm tone of voice." Aero is innocent in this story." She looked at Aero.

She wasnt going to allow him to do this because of her it wasnt his fault but more hers. Kalila looked into Temple's golden eyes. She was hoping that he oils understand an accept him in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Aero looked at Kalila and whispered " What are you doing I don't want you to get in trouble!" he tilted his head with his tail still tucked between his legs if Kalila was trying to protect him from taking her punishment but Aero didn't want her to get punished for something he did. Aero didn't know what to do at that moment if Aero said it was his fault again Kalila would say it was her fault his paws were tied there was an Alpha and warrior they would both tear him limb from limb if he did something wrong but Aero knew Kalila wouldn't hurt him but he wasn't to sure about it the alpha might hurt him but Kalila he didn't know if Kalila would. Aero turned his attention back to the Alpha wolf maybe he wasn't so bad he didn't look like he was going to hurt him but he wasn't sure. Aero had never met this wolf before he only knew Kalila the Alpha looked tough and mean but it didn't seem like he was going to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Temple looked at the rogue with concern. Confused at what he would do, but when punishment was brought up, Temple quickly spoke. "Calm down, no one is in trouble here. I just came here to greet you is all, but it seems as though Kalila already has." he said while looking at Kalila with a smile. He was not smiling out of anger or anything. "My name is Temple and yes I am the Alpha of the Western Pack. But you needn't worry, I won't hurt you." he said, trying to reassure the rogue that he was in no danger at all. He turned to Kalila once more and said, "Just make sure you let me know when you find another rogue before letting me walk off," laughing a little. Again, Temple turned his attention to the rogue once more. "If you don't want to feel in danger and want to see Kalila more often, I think its best if you join." he said, giving a small smile to reassure that he was not angry or mad at all. "Just so we are clear, I am not a tyrant, so you don't have to be afraid, but that does not mean I will let anyone walk over me. When I feel like it is getting out of control, then Ill take care of it." he said sternly, trying to show that he was no pushover wolf either.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Text | "Speech" | Thoughts | "Spoken at"

Kalila looked at Temple, kind off shocked. First of all he had never told his name before and second of all..he wasn`t mad. Kalila was all confused. She looked at him laugh and for the first time she was very embarrassed. Her face turned into a pinkish color. She was looking down at her paws then look back up at Temple when he said "If you don't want to feel in danger and want to see Kalila more often, I think its best if you join." She glared at him. "Hey why me? maybe he wnats to see you too!" she said mumbling to herself.

Kali looked at Aero and tilted her head to the right."Sure will be great if you joined.." she said cracking a grin. She made a grimace face at Temple before looking back at Aero. She was impatient to know what the male`s answer would be. But then she realized that if he joined..Kali would be stuck with two males. That would be the most awkward times in her life..she thought to herself. If Kali was going to be stuck with the two males they might make her go crazy after a while, since they sometimes still act like kids.

Kali wagged her tail and turned once more again to look into Temple`s golden eyes."Why did you never tell me your name before?..i kind of just knew it.." she asked a bit confused.

Wolves Mentioned:
Wolves Addressed:Temple and Aero
Word Count:
Notes:

Table by Kuro

Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:28 am

Aero looked at Kalila then back at Temple " I'd love to join as long as you don't tear me limb from limb" he said with a smile then looked at Kalila it would be Weird because there  were two males and one female in the pack but he didn't mind it at least he would have someone to hang out with. Aero looked at Temple he wasn't mean like other alphas he actually seemed like a fun guy to hang around. We'll it was afternoon Aero didn't know if Temple would let Kalila follow him to Serenity Falls he doubted it but if he was lucky enough he would let her. " Temple do you mind if I show Kalila Serenity Falls before night comes?" He asked Aero didn't want to take Kalila to the falls without Temples permission they would both be in trouble if he took her without permission.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:50 pm

Temple laughed at Kalila's comment. "I doubt that haha, besides, I think he's taken a liking to you more than me." he said smiling. But when Kalila asked about his name, Temple's smile gave way quickly. "Because I wasn't finished introducing myself." he said. "You had wandered off before I could finish." he said looking at her, studying her and making sure his point was made.

When Temple heard Aero's response, Temple chuckled a bit. "Of course not, why would I tear the limbs off of my own pack member?" he said. Aero had asked Temple if he would be allowed to show Kalila places. "You have my permission, but if for any reason you get into any trouble, howl as loud as you can and Ill be there. But you shouldn't have any problems considering Kalila is a warrior." he said turning towards her with a smile. "Just be careful, we arent the only pack that roams these lands." and with that, Temple returned back towards the den.

--Exit to Alphas Den--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:21 am

Text | "Speech" | Thoughts | "Spoken at"

Kali looked at Aero, who asked if he could take her to show her the serenity falls. She blushed and looked down. She was shocked at Temple`s response. "Whh--aaat!" she thought to herself. She had never thought that Temple would accept Aero and her going to the falls. She stared into Temple`s eyes, giving him a sureprised look. She then felt embarrassed. She was sorry to have left Tempe before he could even finish introducing himself. "I...I`m uhm sorry.." she said to Temple, thinking about how stupid she was.

Kali nodded at Temple`s saying. When he talked about other packs that roams these lands Kali felt surprised. Was it just like this pack? nice wolves or was the other one mean wolves, she wondered to herself. She was wondering how much other packs there was and if they were ennemies. She looked at Aero waiting to start walking, since Temple had already left for the den.

Kali kind off felt sorry for leaving him alone, but then Temple could have some rest so it was a good thing. She was impatient to go to the falls with Aero. Wagging her tail excitedly, Kali said. "Guess we should go.."

Wolves Mentioned:
Wolves Addressed:aero and temple
Word Count:
Notes:

Table by Kuro

Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 am

Aero was relived to hear that Temple wouldn't hurt him and let him in the pack as he started to walk to the Falls once again " Well I guess I'm apart of the pack now" he said as the started to walk again.
Aero was surprised that he was in the pack that easily but he didn't worry about that right now. The falls was a peaceful place to go it was also very pretty there. Aero hadn't been to the falls in a while he was happy to get to go there again but this time with someone. Aero wagged his tail then looked at Kalila " There isn't much to talk about really" Aero said as he kept walking. Aero bumped into a tree and fell " I meant to do that!'' he said then he stood up and shook his head then started to walk again.
-Exit to Serenity Falls-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:45 am

Kali did a grimace face to Aero. She was happy they could finally head off again to the falls. As Aero bumped into the tree and felled Kali looked shock, but surprised at the same time. Aero didn`t seem to care. She could tell when he stood up immediatly and started wlaking off again that he wasn`t hurt or anything. Kali was relieved. She didn`t want him to get hurt, espicially while they were going to the falls.

She looked at Aero. She wanted to ask him if he was okay, but decided not to bother him. Instead she stayed quiet for the rest of the walk. She didn`t want to bother him with stupid silly questions, it`s useless. While walking Kali was trying to imagine how the Serenity falls would look like. She was sure it would be pretty, but not 100% sure. She soon dissapeared in the clearing.

-exit to the falls-
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:11 am

Aero padded up into the bare grounds "What happened here it's empty!" he said looking around trying to find Temple he sniffed the ground and then smelt a strong scent of another wolf and he growled "Someone's been here and the scent is a mix between Temples and another wolf" he said to Kalila and the followed the scent it kept getting stronger and strong until he realized it led to the meeting grounds "Quick follow me I believe his is where the wolf went maybe if we find him/her we will find Temple unless he/she has done something to him if he/she has we will have to do something about it because this scent smells like a rouge and that is never a good sign because sometimes Rouges can be dangerous and sometimes even deadly" he said and then started to run into the meeting ground.

To the meeting ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)   The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Calling (Border Acceptance/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2